Re: all xterms

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 04:06:39PM -0500, Brian Mays wrote:
> Please answer me this: besides Debian's automated menu system, what else
> is popping up all of these xterms?  I can't think of the last time that an
> xterm window popped up on my screen without explicitly starting it myself.
a few xwms as blackbox and wmaker have built-in way to start a terminal emulator.
It should start the same terminal as menu system then. If you will make them
and menu system both using your way i will consider a work done well.
(sensible-xterm was only a proposal, not a holy idea for which id
fight it there is something better)
User should simply be able to start 'export XTERM=footerm',
'set_my_favourite_xterm footerm' or such way and it should
do all work to be done.