Re: Giving away all my packages

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 04:05:38PM -0700, Galen Hazelwood wrote:
> Well, the time has finally come for me to admit what everyone else has
> been telling me for a while: I just don't have time to properly maintain
> my packages anymore. Especially packages as critical as the ones I have.
>
> So, with a minimum of fuss, is anyone interested in taking these
> packages?
>
> textutils
> shellutils

(like most linux users), i make heavy use of these packages. if nobody
else volunteers, i'd be willing to take them.

the only trouble is that i don't have a huge amount of time to maintain
packages so if someone with more time on their hands volunteers it would
probably be better if they took the packages.

so put me down for "if nobody else wants them, i'll do it".

craig

--
craig sanders