ITP rio

Good Evening,

I intend to create a debian package for rio.  Rio is a Diamond Rio control
program.

The Diamond Rio is a portable MP3 player that connects to a PC parallel port.

See http://www.world.co.uk/sba/index.htm for the upstream changelog.

Right at the top of this page, the author says the software is released
under the GPL.

I chose the very uncreative name "rio" because I searched the Debian
Packages archive and did not find a package by that name.  I also checked
the Debian WNPP page and it appears to me no one else is working on Rio
support.

I propose placing rio in the "sound" section instead of the "otherosfs"
section because the rio does not have much of an operating system, and mp3's
are a sound file.

Annoyingly enough I have already more or less sucessfully created a Debian
package of rio version 1.06 and now it seems I have to do it all over again
for version 1.07.  I have had no problems compiling the source, my primary
task is to Debian package the program.

This is my first Debian package, I have applied to become a developer, I
know the application system is somewhat stopped, and I am subscribing to the
debian-mentors mailling list right now.

I shall place the package upon my personal website until it is sponsored
into the archive.  I hope to finish this package before the freeze.