Re: all xterms

On Sat, Oct 30, 1999 at 09:49:41PM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> The original xterm(1x) is not good but it is default of many
> programs and xwms.

What about it is "not good"?

xterm is actively developed by Thomas E. Dickey.

> Forcing of use of any other xterm wont be
> good also. I suggest making a file `/usr/X11R6/bin/sensible-xterm'
> and using it by all xwms and other programs that have to use a xterm.

This is utterly gratuitous and already being handled by the
x-terminal-emulator alternative and virtual package.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |     "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux                 |     original Latin seems to have been