xspread up for adoption

The xspread package provides a rudimentary spreadsheet, based on sc,
for X.  I started to use it on Debian for compatibility with a couple
of other systems and assumed maintainership of the package.  I no
longer use it and would like to give it up for adoption.

I have recently uploaded new versions to fix the recent bugs.  That
leaves two, very old, bugs against the package that I do not have the
ability to fix.  They relate to the upstream sources that, as far as I
can tell, no one is maintaining.