Re: Xconfigurator package in debian ?

The problems i had in compiling Xconfigurator

pciutils-devel-2.0-2.rpm

this redhat package contains three files (config.h header.h and pci.h) under
/usr/include/pci, the debian pciutils package doesnt place anything in
/usr/include/pci i dunno if they arent included or jsut placed somewhere
else.
I just ran alien on pciutils-devel-2.0-2.rpm made it a deb and installed it
at this stage, but i guess if it was to be packaged i would have to workout
its relation to the debian pciutils package or wether debian would require a
pci-utils-devel package as well.

kudzu
no debian package yet, but would be cool for bootdisk (its for autodetecting
hardware) i would like to see the a deb of this on a bootdisk
kudzu now compiles and works, it detected my network card

Xconfigurator:
With the above done it compiles, needed to install python-devel, but that
was no prob from debs

Apart from that im just hangin around at the moment im not a "proper" debian
person yet, im a packaging virgin !

If someone wants to work with me i would be happy to help package the above.

I am busy with uni.. but im not going to let university get in the way of my
education

Subject: Re: Xconfigurator package in debian ?