Re: intent to package troll-ftpd 1.24

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 11:59:32AM +0200, Trek Star wrote:
> troll ftpd is a small and secure FTP server by troll tech.
> i've migrated it to libc6 and debianized.

What is its license?

Troll Tech is very good at coming up with licenses that cause nothing but
pain and suffering in the free software community.  I think they consider
it a sport...

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    It doesn't matter what you are doing,
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    emacs is always overkill.