Re: [dan@rebol.com: Re: unofficial REQUEST for support DEBIAN GNU/Linux]

There is an issue here that needs to be addressed, and which may cause some
problems.  Since Debian uses mirror sites, and does not have a "Central Office",
even if Debian has the rights to re-distribute REBOL, this would not allow our
mirror sites to include it along with Debian, even in non-free.  This is a
fairly serious problem, and would prevent REBOL from being included in Debian in
any way, unless a special exception would be made for Debian AND mirror sites to
re-distribute REBOL.

							David Bristel