OpenSSH

Further to my post yesterday, my version of OpenSSH is available via anon
ftp from bolverk.penguinpowered.com in the /openssh directory as
openssh-1.2.0.19991027-3.tar.gz.

Changes:
uses GNU autoconf
Should work on both glibc2.0 and glibc2.1 systems.
searches for your openssl headers (debian puts them in /usr/incude/ssl, this
was assuming $include_path/openssl).
Removed some cruft
renamed the binaries to facilitate installation along-side ssh.

Please download, and send me ideas, I'm also sending diffs off to the
author.

-Dan

--
"Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams
himself your master."