Re: translators for dpkg and dselect wanted

Wichert Akkerman writes:
> With the recent changes in dpkg the current translations are bound to
(...)
> As an added bonus I have added gettext-support to dselect. However there
> are no translations for dselect currently.. is anyone feeling up to some
> translation work?

I think some Brazilians (like Paulo Oliveira pointed out) are willing
to translate dpkg and dselect.  However, I don't think it would be so
interesting to have them translated unless we have the package
descriptions translated also.
When will the .deb format support internationalization?

bye
    Rafael Caetano <rcaetano@linux.ime.usp.br>