Re: unofficial REQUEST for support DEBIAN GNU/Linux

Michael,

So what? Did you look at their reply? They wanted to know how they can contact the other distros too. And for non-free, I guess nothing much can be can about it except understanding that non-free is also a part of Debian packaged by the same team that packages the main.
Not every package in main started by being in main.
Regards,
Vaidhy