OpenSSH on glibc2.0

The patch for OpenSSH to make it work in Linux didn't build on my glibc2.0
(slink) system, so I had to make a minor change.  The patch is attached for
all interested.

I also symlinked /usr/include/ssl to /usr/include/openssl (rather than
modify all the references in the .c and .h files).

Should the nonfree packages now be using update-alternatives since once
OpenSSH is packaged, we will have two packages providing the ssh binary (and
others)?

I'd be willing (and would love to) package this if someone would sponsor me.

-Dan

--
"Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams
himself your master."