Re: nobody/nogroup - ITP maildir-bulletin

Along with this, since just about everyone is running a mail transport agent of
one sort or another, directly delivering mail into mailboxes is NOT needed.
Just send mail to these people, it's not hard.  What other features does this
package have that make it deliver directly rather than go through the
established methods?

							Dave Bristel