the i18n of manpages and not only manpages

i18n of man pages is made by a lot of independent authors
and everyone translates termset differently so i
think developers of every single language should get
consensus about translation of common headers
I suggest these ones:

NAME
USAGE
DESCRIPTION
SYNOPSIS
BUG    > these is the biggest problem cause in many langs
ERROR  > both are named by single term but they shoud not
BUGS   > if there is no possibility to differ them for error[s]
ERRORS > there should be native-word used and for bug[s] 'bug' and
       > native-grammar's plural form of it
FILE[S]
AUTHOR[S]
CONFIG[URATION]
SEE ALSO
WARNING[S]
PARAMETER[S]
OPTIONS
RETURN VALUE[S]
EXAMPLE
VERSION
NOTES
titles of parts of manual as 'Linux Programmer's Manual' etc.
very wide-used names as shell, stream, file, directory etc.
> I would suggest leaving all not-already-wide-used names
> of the last entry in english and especially NOT writing
> them fonetically under any circumstances cause
> it will make more harm than good (i see by eyes of my
> imagination user trying to run basz (.pl) or basch (.de))
> if shell would be written so as many unfortunately
> already do

first i suggest adjustment of this list
then every language-speaking developers(not only translators)
should chose the Only Right(tm) wording