Re: Old archives of this list?

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Joey Hess wrote:

> Darren O. Benham wrote:
> > Try http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-YYMM.gz  I'm trying
> > to get them on the main page of Lists-Archives but that's another
> > maintainers area.
>
> What kind of hardware do I have to get donated to get these back up in html
> format? I'm serious, I will get whatever we need for this donated to us.

About 10 more 18G drives to spread around the people graciosly donating
space. We cannot just keep growing exponentially people! In a very little
while the project is going to have to acquire a very large amount more
disk space for the ftp archive (like 50G more, in total) which is now
sitting at 10.0G in size, growing by about .1G a week.

Buying more disks is not a very good answer to this problem.

Jason