Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

Le Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 11:47:23PM +0200, Inaky Perez Gonzalez écrivait:
>         I am quite interested. The procedure you propose looks quite
> rationale to me (but I am not an expert the Debian procedures
> ...). Where can I look for a list of orphaned packages, so I can start
> to take over one (making sure the one I choose is one I will be able
> to take care of).

There is this list :
http://www.debian.org/doc/prospective-packages.html

But if you find a package that is not very well maintained, you may ask
the maintainer if you can take it over.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/