Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 08:27:23PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen wrote:

> That's rubbish. With apt, you can fetch packages from three servers just as
> easily as from one. The switch merely emphasises what's already in the
> current setup.

Cool. What happens if our mirrors do not mirror unofficial/nonfree also? It is
really easy to do that - if they do not change their setup because of our new
server they will only have official Debian.

I can't effort downloading everything from US with a few hundred bytes per
second... But I still have alien and german RedHat mirrors :(

cu
    Torsten