Re: Abandoning ITP of rasmol (it's already done... -whew- :)

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 05:23:02AM -0700, Jim Lynch wrote:
> John's done it already, so I don't have toooooo :)
>
> Maybe I'll help with spice, or is that one done too? ;)

Spice cannot be packaged because of copyright problems.

Some-one seems to be working on spice though. See the mailing list archives,
messages posted 2-3 days back. I have not heard of him since.... Don't
know he will try to solve the copyright problems.

--

 Joop Stakenborg PA4TU, ex-PA3ABA <pa3aba@debian.org>
 Linux Hamradio Applications and Utilities Homepage