your opinion about a package

Hi all, the upstream maintainer of one of my packages is looking for
a sort of feedback. He wrote me:

``I'm interested to know what features would be best for the next release:
Functionality or style? (i.e. better interface or more capabilities?) ''

if somebody has five minutes can test and send the opinion about this
program ?

the program is:

cdrtoaster  - a Tcl/Tk interface to cdrecord, cdparanoia and mkisofs 0.97 -
(you need wish)

you can download the debian package at

www.debian.org/~andrea

or the original program at:
http://www.jump.net/~brooke/cdrtoast (is a simple file)

please send any comment about the program at:
Ian Kjos [brooke@jump.net]

and any flame about ``debianization'' of the script in my e-mail

Thanks in advance

Andrea Fanfani

Andrea Fanfani
						andrea@debian.org