intent to package

I intend to package Gnome Toaster. Here is the description as taken from
freshmeat:

   Gnometoaster is intended to be a full CD creation suite for X11.  Although
   it is in the very early stages of development, it can already be used to
   copy data, audio, and hybrid cds on the fly or with precaching.  Data tracks
   can be easily created with the built in file manager.  Gnome drag and drop
   is supported throughout the program.

This might be interesting, since X-CD-Roast hasn't seen any changes for a
while now and I'm guessing it will take a while before its rewrite in
C/GTK is finished.

Wichert.