Re: Request for package: swatch

> So I wish some member will make Debian package of swatch-3.0b1 replacing
> my old swatch package of Debian JP.

I forgot important informations. swatch-3.0b1 can be found in

ftp://ftp.stanford.edu/general/security-tools/swatch

and it is written as follows in COPYRIGHT:

    swatch: The Simple WATCHdog
    Copyright (C) 1999 E. Todd Atkins

    any later version.

Thanks in advance,		1999.5.25

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>