Re: request to kill nag messages

Hi,
>>"John" == John Goerzen <jgoerzen@alexanderwohl.complete.org> writes:

 John> I mean, fix bugs.  Then they can be closed.  I am aware that
 John> not all bugs have easy solutions, but just because the solution
 John> isn't easy doesn't mean that it is any less important to fix
 John> it.

        And unwanted, and unnecesary, periodic zero content nags help
 this process how? Do they help me getting my tough bugs resolved?
 What purpose are they serving, then? Why should they not be treated
 as any other spam?

        manoj
--
 A visit to a strange place will bring fresh work.