Re: Paying for trade show booths?

Perhaps, but if we could get a better location, it would help a LOT, or to do
something to draw more attention, which really needs more space so people can
realize we exist.  Perhaps getting 50 coppies of the Debian book to sell, with
the free CDs and more of the T-shirts....the shirts were in HIGH demand.  Yes,
we are non-profit, but to gain some attention would help gain Debian more
donations if the corporations see we are getting attention.  A small booth in
the corner makes Debian seem smaller than it really is.

							Dave