Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 01:32:06PM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> >         Market share and World domination are not goals I strive to
> >  achieve.
> Market share, no.  But world domination?  C'mon, admit it would be fun
> to have the downtrodden of the world grovelling at your feet.  Dogbert
> has the right attitude.

Heck, I don't see why we can't just adopt Dogbert's attitude holus-bolus
-- maybe with an s/Induhviduals/Users/g, but otherwise pretty much that.

We could replace the `Dogbert wag' with the `Debian Pluck' (made by putting
the thumb and forefinger together like a roosters beak, with the last three
fingers splayed out, and then plucking your "beak") and use that to claim
a User as our personal slaves...

Hmmmm. Would we have to give tech support to all our personal Users?

That might not be so good.

Still. I'm sure we'll work something out.

Cheers,
aj, Debian New Ruling Class

       ``There's nothing worse than people with a clue.
             They're always disagreeing with you.''
                                 -- Andrew Over