Re: (FINISH) Correct non-US solution

No.  The scheme makes us less liable than we already are, since it shows
that we are "trying". It puts us ahead of every other Linux distribution out
there.  Certainly we only distinguish non-US stuff right now.  But the laws
of France and Russia are equally clear and well known.

We don't increase our liability... How can increasing our compliance to the
law make us more liable?  Sheesh.  No, I don't propose making us more
RESPONSIBLE for following the law, but propose making us better ABLE to
follow the law.

As is currently the case, a package wouldn't have restrictions unless it was
brought to a Debian maintainers attention what the law was.  Why hunt out
trouble?  Let it come to you.  For heavens sakes.

We aren't lawyers, and everyone knows that.  This can be seen as "reasonable
effort" to cover our asses.

Jonathan