Re: Working secure browsers?

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 03:01:26PM +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
>> I cleaned up your lynx-ssl package a bit and made it policy compliant as
>> well as more friendly to those who are upgrading to it from standard
>> lynx.  I'd send what I did but that might possibly be considered a crime.
>> pfeh.
>
> The patches to the package? Do they have relevant code in it?

WARNING: I'm not qualified to really know this.
Last I saw, it was legal to give human-readable instructions on
cryptography, but not machine-readable.  Describe your changes and /I THINK/
you'll be fine.

	-=- James Mastros
--
"They are never alone that are accompanied by a nobel thoughts."
	-=- Written on the US Library of Congress