Re: sanity check (ldd not in ld.so 1.9.10-1?)

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 10:47:56AM -0400, Bob Hilliard wrote:
> Anderson MacKay <glenstorm@mindspring.com> writes:
>
> > So ... any developers running a completely slink machine, and have ldso
> > version 1.9.10-1 installed?  If you do, could you just check for my
> > sanity that /usr/bin/ldd is still there?
>
>      I primarily use potato, but have a pure slink partition.  It does
> have ldso and ldd:

A thank-you to several people who checked on this -- I guess it goes in
the Journal of Irreproducible Results. :) Life is fine here after
recompiling and reinstalling the ldso package ... just wanted to make
sure something really haywire hadn't happened with the archive.

--
Anderson MacKay <mackay@rice.edu>