Up for adoption: python-mysql

As I have not used mysql in a while, I would like to hand python-mysql
off to someone else.  The following issues may face the new
maintainer:

  - python-mysql is currently in main, since mysql 3.21.xx clients
    were in main.  Apparently, the newer version is back in non-free,
    which means python-mysql would apparently have to be moved back to
    contrib.

  - there is a newer Python interface to mysql available, namely
    "mysqldb" <http://starship.python.net/crew/adustman/>.  Using it
    may be a better choice than keeping python-mysql around, since it
    conforms to the new DB-SIG API, is thread-safe, etc.

  - python-mysql may or may not work with the current release of
    mysql.  (I haven't tested it myself, but since the library soname
    has changed...)

Thanks,
--Rob

--