Re: gcj & libgcj

Matthias Klose wrote:
> I am already testing a libgcj-ss package, which can be used together
> with gcj-ss. Expect an upload to experimental this weekend.

Cool - I was wondering if/when this might happen.  A few of us here
run Debian.

FYI - egcs 1.2 will include the gcj compiler tools.  It's currently
scheduled for July 1.

I was curious is there's anything we can do, as upstream package
maintainers, to make life easier for downstream maintainers?

Thanks!

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California