Wish for including HTML validator into Debian

Hello,

there is the HTML validator weblint included in Debian -- fine
it is very useful.  Recently I detected a validator which is
more strictly.  The source can be found under

   http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/source.html

It is Open Source with the Perl Artistic License.

I found it very useful also the CSS validator and the CGI testsuite
which can be found in the tools section of this site.

Is somebody willing to bundle this into a Debian package.  I'm
not so fit in Perl/CGI programming and didn't have the time but
in my opinion it would be very helpful to have such tools locally
instead of needing web access to validate.

Kind regards

     Andreas.