Re: non-us.debian.org having problems???

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 10:20:06AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
: > I was just wondering if non-us.debian.org is currently having problems,
: > specifically with the "potato" archive?  My /etc/apt/sources.list has
: > the entry "deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US",
: > which I believe to be correct.
:
: > Here's an example of what I'm seeing... The ssltelnet package depends
: > upon libssl09, which is present.  However the Packages file doesn't
: > include an entry for libssl09, although it shows several packages to be
:
: This is a known bug and there is a bug report in the BTS about it, but
: it seems like the maintainer of nons.debian.org doesn't care or maybe he
: hasn't enough time. I don't know what the problem is, but I think I will
: ask him what the problem is.

The maintainer does care about it ... and is still working on it and is
still in progress managing the transfer of a new non-us machine to the
current location of the old non-us server.

    Best Regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
--