Re: Intent to package: dhis

On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 12:09:07AM -0500, Remi Lefebvre wrote:
> description from the README:
>    DHIS stands for Dynamic Host Information System. It aims to allow internet
>    hosts which receive a dynamic IP address to have a fixed FQDN registered
>    under dhis.org.
>
> more information can be found at http://www.dhis.org
>
> I'm waiting for my application to be processed but meanwhile, you can
> get my package on my web site or with apt by adding the following line
> to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://pages.infinit.net/linux debian/

It really looks like a usefull package.
I was just looking for something like this as I need it for work (I
remembered Bruce mentioning something similar, long time ago: is it the
same service?).
However, I am in an intranet, so I need to run also the "server" side on
a nameserver. I have not found it. Do you have an idea where I can find
it?

Thanx,
fab