Re: IBM 390

Jay,

	I work at IBM too, and I had heard about this on the internal
fora. Since I was bound by my confidentiality agreement about statement
made on those fora, I didnt mention it. But now that the cat is out of the
bag...

	The thing to remember about this (and there were very few details
mentioned) is that IBM management did its best to squash the port into
non-existence : Linux on S/390 hardware would be a direct competitor to
Open-Edition MVS - which is the IBM version of UNIX on OS/390. So I
wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a URL, or for IBM to release the code.
I doubt if they would even sell it.

Regards,
Jor-el