Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 07:55:00AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> you must consider "most places" to mean "a kindergarten".

    Or any place of business.  I know that if I said bullshit where I worked
and a customer head I'd be repremanded.

> very surprising, anyone who uses terms like "potty mouth" has to be
> either a primary school teacher or stuck in some unpleasantly infantile
> world-view.

    Or speaking to a child.  That would be you, Craig, the little immature
brat.

> in any case, given the complete garbage you were promoting (setting
> reply-to on the list), "this is bullshit" is a perfectly appropriate
> response....

    Actually, it is not, since it is about 50/50 on people who prefer to
have reply-to set and people who prefer not to have it set.  There are
reasons for both.  I happen to be in the former, you the latter. In my view
your side is the one that is bullshit.  Do I say that, though?  No.  I
explain why I think it is the incorrect view.  You, on the other hand, can
only insult, use foul language, and do any and everything possible to
detract from the fact that you have no standing.

> and, considering how irritating you generally are, it was extremely
> restrained and mild language.

    Only to you, child.

> where are the insults that you claim were in my first entrance to the
> thread?  they don't exist.  you made them up.

    They're there.  I doubt that if anyone else suggested Reply-to you'd say
the idea was "brain-damaged".  That was directed at me and you know it.

> you lie, you rewrite history for your own ends, and you're a spammer.

    This coming from the man who still sends me CCs even after I have
repeatedly stated I don't want them.  It appears to me that you're the one
who is spamming more than I am.

> Do not bother replying.  no one is interested.  i'm not interested.

    Then why did you reply?  If you had interest enough to reply I consider
that interested.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my