Re: Offering yagirc

>-"Alexander N. Benner" <Nikodemus@innocent.com>
>
> Hi

Top of the evening!

> I'd like to become a maintainer and take this as my first package if
> there are no objections (or other volonteers)

It's yours. Have a look at http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon/yagirc/.

I don't know what's up, but there hasn't been a release in a
while. There doesn't seem to be anything on the web page to
indicate that it has been dropped. I think you should ask
the authors.

--
MS-DOS: Micro$oft Denial Of Service. The most popular denial of
service attack. It is commonly disguised as an operating system.