plan to package mlgraph, a postscript library for ocaml

Hello, ...

i announce here my intention to package mlgraph, a library for languages of the
ml family to produce postscript images.

it comes with a do all you want license, so it should be ok, but since ocaml is
non-free it should go into contrib, right ? what about the documentation ? if i
put them in a separate package, it could go into main, isn't it ?

also i will package the ocaml version of this library, but there is also a sml
and caml-light version. Do we have a sml comþiler ? i think the caml-light
library should run also for the moscow-ml someone wanted to package some time
ago.

also, in what section should i put this stuff, graphics ? devel ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER