Re: My views on release management

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 10:09:33AM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
>   * Be present and active during important events like the freeze or
> the release.  When the release time is measured in hours, I expect the
> release manager to take whatever drugs are necessary to stay awake :-)
> (I tend to use chocolate for this.  Of course, the release manager
> gets to pick the release time so it should not be too difficult.)

or choose two release manager that live in different parts of the world, so
they will be online 24h/24h, without missing sleep or so. Peoples with
different sleeping habbits will do also. Maybe a release manager, with some
assistant managers, who could be also goal sponsors or not ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER