Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 28, 1999

BugScan reporter writes:
 > Package: nonus.debian.org (pseudo)
 > Maintainer: Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@datom.de>
 >   33932  apache-common shows up incorrectly on website
This is NOT a problem on nonus.debian.org. The version of
apache-common there is only in the hamm distribution and necessary
here. In slink and potato apache-common is in main. I don't know why
the website lists apache-common wrongly in this place. I think it has
problem with packages which were moved from one distribution to
another (like nonus to main). The same problem is with crypt++el.

Christoph