Re: mailagent_3.65-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi,
>>"Brian" == Brian White <bcwhite@debian.org> writes:

 Brian> Slink is about to be released.  Uploads to frozen are no
 Brian> longer being accepted.

	Since this fixes a release critical bug, I assumed that it
 would be OK (what is the point of having release critical bugs if
 fixes are not accepted?). I guess I stand corrected.

 Brian> Please direct all future uploads to "unstable".  If you wish, I
 Brian> can install this version into "unstable" for you so you don't have to
 Brian> re-upload it.

	Please.

	manoj
--
 "I will contend that conceptual integrity is *the* most important
 consideration in system design." Frederick Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical