Intent to package: Linux Letters and Numbers

My ex-wife has been bothering me to install some game that my
kids can understand, so that they begin very early their Free
Software GNU/Linux enlightenment path :-)

I just found this one in FreshMeat, so I'm packaging it. If
nobody opposes. From the webpage:

   This is based on my daughter's once favorite game, Larry's
   Learning Letters and Numbers. This is a Linux replacement,
   written from scratch, with many improvements. It was built
   using the GTK (Gimp ToolKit) for X. It presently works with
   1.0.x and 1.1.x, but images load faster with the newer
   library.

   It is intended for children 2 and up, and is a fun learning
   game. It helps younger chilren learn their letters and
   numbers, while older children will improve their spelling,
   and vocabulary skills. It also helps them develop important
   keyboard and mouse skills too.

Of course this will look somewhat ugly in the "games" section ;-)

The page is at: http://www.netidea.com/~captain/lln/

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----