Re: Intent to Party like its 1999

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, David Welton wrote:

> So far, we have one vote for San Jose - I'd personally vote for
> something in SF, just because it's convenient.  Anyone else
> interested?

Since the show is in SJ, we should probably have something in the South
Bay for the folks that will be visiting.  Driving to SF from SJ in the
evening on a weeknight is not a picnic.

I could also suggest a place in San Mateo called Barley&Hopps that is also
a microbrew place. If you like the blues, you will like this place. Pretty
nice. That kind of splits the difference. It is right at the San Mateo
cal-train station too so you can catch the train up from SJ or down from
SF ... no need to drive.