Debian and StackGuard

Hi,
ok, I talked about it many months ago but...when I think that something is
right I can't stop that :) so...slink is near to be released, why is so
hard to make a parallel version of it with all security related
and involved packages compiled with StackGuard ? Nobody was able to make
me change idea that it should be a good way to propose Debian to the
world...
I think that best ppl that should do that are maintainers, which have
sources and have only to change path to compiler or something like that
(never used SG, only heard about it)...
I hope this time someone else will agree with my idea ;)

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			| Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
                                ,,,
                               (o o)
Easynet S.r.l. Via Trainotti, 6  37121 Verona  http://www.easynet.it

                      In the year 1999 and seven months
              The Great King of Terror will come from the sky,
  He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols (Ghengis Khan?)
               Before and after the God of war reigns happily.
                                -Nostradamus-