Re: de-symlinking the archive

Previously Brian White wrote:
> Fine.  Take over the the release management, too.  I quit.

Brian, I already mailed you and ftpmaster about this. I'm a bit
surprised to see you suddenly announce here that you are quitting;
I was hoping to get you talking about trying to prevent this from
happening in the future, instead of continueing this fighting.
Please don't tell me I was wrong in hoping we could talk about
this like mature people and work this out?

We really can't miss you at this moment, with the release only days
away. Could you at the very least continue until slink has been released?
After that we will have the time to work this out.

You have been doing a great job so far, and I would hate to see you
leave like this. It is almost like what happened with Bruce before :(

Wichert (who is really upset this is happening, esp. the day before
he is leaving for the expo and only days before the release).

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl