Intend to package: qvwm, pine-build, qmail-build

qvwm is a very win95-like window manager, homepage at:
http://www-masuda.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~kourai/qvwm/qvwm-e.html

the other 2, I'm going to make (if there are no objections) a package for
pine and qmail called pine-build and qmail-build. It would provide the
respective packages, depend on all the scripts and development tools
necessary to build them, and on postinst build, install, and delete
themseleves.

I just became a maintainer so still becoming familiar with all the
protocols (thanks James! :) so maybe in 2-3 weeks I should have something.

--
Rafael Kitover
rkitover@io.com