Re: ssh for dos

Ionutz Borcoman <borco@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp> writes:

> Concluding my long lamentations: What I would like to see is a ssh
> compiled for dos distributed on the debian-non-us ftp sites. As I have
> said, I  understood that the package have been ported succesfully. The
> only needed thing is to be compiled and distributed by a trusted party,
> aka Debian.

Apparently, ssh works with cygwin, so that's something that we could
definitely do in the Debian GNU/cygwin port.  That hasn't gotten very
far yet - I did some work, but it's not a high priority for me.  The
mailing list is win32@lists.debian.org.

(for some reason, it never got added to the list archives - I'll have
to followup on that sometime)

Cheers,

 - Jim