Re: Orcas are homosexual!

On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 02:03:55PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:

> I read a book on orcas..... it turns out their sexuality is quite...
> broad.  Incest and homsexuality among orca whales is par for the
> course, as well as pederastery.  But hey, they're animals.

homosexuality (more precisely, bisexuality) is normal for nearly all
mammals (including humans).

humans are the only mammals which persecute this behaviour.

btw, incest and homosexuality are hardly in the same class. incest is
the rape of a child by an adult who is supposed to be looking out for
their welfare. homosexuality is a private matter between two or more
consenting adults.

craig

--
craig sanders