Re: debian-gtk-gnome created

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 07:57:35PM -0800, Jim Pick wrote:
> Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org>:
>   gaby gpasman iceconf

I'm finding it more an more difficult to follow gtk/gnome development.
Currently I'm on a mostly slink system and I have no idea when I will be
able to at least download some of the new libraries. Thus it might be a good
idea if someone else would take over these packages.

They are mostly bug and lintian complaint free.

But since I cannot download the new gtk libraries everytime they come out I
wonder if it makes sense to subscribe to this list.

> Paolo Molaro <lupus@debian.org>:
>   libgnome-perl libgtk-imlib-perl libgtk-perl

I recently tried to run iceconf but couldn't. It looked like the
libgnome-perl version is too old. But I have the onein potato.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!