Re: e2fsprogs --unstable. Broken?

> The e2fsprogs package in "unstable" seems to be broken.  Installed night

Could you be more precise about what you mean by "unstable"?  I have
one machine here which I power cycled 5 or 6 times last night with
e2fsprogs 1.14-1 and it came up fine (slowly, but that's not *new*, it
is a 486 with a slow bus and over 1G of disk.  The power cycling was
because I needed to figure out that the pcmcia "include port" scan on
this particular (desktop) system had better stop at 0x1200, because
something in the 0x1200-0x1400 range wedges the system hard...)