Intent to package jargon.txt

I know that jargon is already a debian package. But it is the info version of
the jargon file. I am have packaged the text file version, viewable with vh a
program I recently packaged.

The hyperlinks in the info file are not enabled in the Lexicon entries. They
are in the Volks-hypertext viewer.

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 533348 bytes: control archive= 790 bytes.
     501 bytes,    13 lines      control
     401 bytes,     6 lines      md5sums
     153 bytes,     9 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
 Package: jargon-text
 Version: 4.0.0-1
 Section: doc
  This is the Jargon File, a comprehensive compendium of hacker slang
  illuminating many aspects of hackish tradition, folklore, and humor.
  This version is in the original text format and is best viewed with
  Volks-hypertext browser (vh), but can be viewed without it.

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto