orphaning all non-free software I maintain

I find I no longer obtain any pleasure or take any pride in working on
non-free software. I also need to lighten my workload. Therefore, I am
orphaning the following non-free packages:

abuse-sfx
bsdgames-nonfree
cthugha
distributed-net
gravitywars
quake-lib
squake
xmap-dmotif
xmap-smotif
xquake
xtrojka
And all of festival:
	festival, festlex-cmu, festlex-oald, festlex-poslex, festvox-don,
	festvox-ellpc11k, festvox-ellpc16k, festvox-kallpc16k,
	festvox-kallpc8k, festvox-kdlpc16k, festvox-kdlpc8k, filters-nonfree,
	speech-tools

I'm also willing to give up various other packages that depend on these
non-free packages, or that should probably be maintained in conjunction with
these non-free packages, ask me for details.

I'll wait a reasonable length of time and upload any packages that have not
been taken with debian-qa as their maintainer.

--
see shy jo